Air operated double diaphragm pumps are suitable for transferring hazardous, corrosive or abrasive liquids and used in a multitude of industries and applications. The pumps have an excellent wear resistance and are intrinsically safe (ATEX).
- Port dimensions ½” BSPT
- Air supply pressure 1.4 to 7 Bar
- Discharge volume up to 51 l/min
- Maximum dry suction lift 1.5 m (ball-type check valve), 2.4 m (flat-type check valve)
- Diaphragm materials CR, NBR, TPO, PTFE, FKM, TPEE
- Wetted materials PPG, groundable Acetal, Aluminium, Stainless Steel