The JDK-models feature less energy consumption (up to 30% - depending on the application) and less overall dimensions (also by about 30%) compared to the SLL- and EL-series. This makes the class not only more compactly, but also lighter.
Long life expectancy
Motor and pump parts are combined in one single construction. The compact and light construction form and the simple mechanism guarantee a long and reliable period of operation.
High degree of efficiency
The principle of electromagnetic oscillation, which practically has no mechanical friction, minimises power consumption and provides a high degree of efficiency.
Low noise level
The soundproof casing and the muffler integrated in the tank base reduce operating noise.
Motor and pump parts are separated by a vibration-isolating rubber, so only low vibration consists.
The oil-free operation guarantees a dry and unadulterated air flow.
Pulsation-free air flow
Specially formed pump chambers and the muffler integrated in the tank base provide an air flow, which is practically pulsation-free.
The SLL, EL and JDK series are rainproof and weatherproof. However, they should not be exposed to direct sunlight, rain or snow.
Universal service kits
For each model series service kits are available. They are vacuum-packed in aluminium foil for better and longer life/ storage.
Product characteristics series JDK-S-60, JDK-S-80
- Compact design
- Low energy consumption
- Protective switch inclusive
- LED service light (cable option)
- Connecting hose included in delivery
- Aluminium housing
- Ensure that the air pump is receiving a clean, fresh air supply.
- If you have recently had a pump fail check the back pressure on the pump. We can supply pressure gauges so you can do this
- Ensure you pump is not liable for flooding. It is an electrical device and whilst rainproof, is not waterproof
- Ensure that the tubing pipe diameter is kept as close to the pump outlet as possible. This will reduce any artificial pressure, which may reduce lifetime between diaphragm changes.
- If using for an aquatic application with small bore manifolds leave at least one tap fully open, venting into water, this will help any pressure known to be created by aquatic air stones.
- Clean the filter regularly. Annually as a minimum, more frequent if you suspect ingress of dirt