The JDK models feature less energy consumption (up to 30% depending on the application) and fewer overall dimensions (also by about 30%) compared to the SLL and EL series. This makes the class not only more compact but also lighter.
Long life expectancy
Motor and pump parts are combined in one single construction. The compact and light construction form and the simple mechanism guarantee a long and reliable period of operation.
The high degree of efficiency
The principle of electromagnetic oscillation, which practically has no mechanical friction, minimises power consumption and provides a high degree of efficiency.
Low noise level
The soundproof casing and the muffler integrated into the tank base reduce operating noise.
Motor and pump parts are separated by a vibration-isolating rubber, so only low vibration consists.
The oil-free operation guarantees a dry and unadulterated airflow.
Specially formed pump chambers and the muffler integrated into the tank base provide an airflow, which is practically pulsation-free.
The SLL, EL, and JDK series are rainproof and weatherproof. However, they should not be exposed to direct sunlight, rain, or snow.
Universal service kits
For each model series, service kits are available. They are vacuum-packed in aluminium foil for better and longer life/ storage.
Product characteristics series JDK-S-100, JDK-S-120
- Compact design
- Low energy consumption
- Protective switch inclusive
- LED service light (cable option)
- Connecting hose included in delivery
- Aluminium housing
- Ensure that the air pump is receiving a clean, fresh air supply.
- If you have recently had a pump fail check the back pressure on the pump. We can supply pressure gauges so you can do this
- Ensure your pump is not liable for flooding. It is an electrical device and whilst rainproof, is not waterproof
- Ensure that the tubing pipe diameter is kept as close to the pump outlet as possible. This will reduce any artificial pressure, which may reduce the lifetime between diaphragm changes.
- If using for an aquatic application with small-bore manifolds leave at least one tap fully open, venting into the water, this will help any pressure known to be created by aquatic air stones.
- Clean the filter regularly. Annually as a minimum, more frequent if you suspect ingress of dirt