Sang-A polyurethane coiled tubing
- Fluid: Air (no other gas/liquid)
- Working Pressure: 0-150 PSI
- Negative Pressure: -29.5 in Hg
- Temperature range: 32-140 deg. F
- Tube material: Polyurethane
- Used for industrial robots and pneumatic piping.
- Use for various applications by functions.
- Higher flexibility in low temperatures
- Higher flexibility than nylon
- Competitive pricing
Available sizes (in mm): Please call with your requirements
Southern Area Sales Manager - PneumaticsDavid Pascoe Tel. +44 1628 533300Mob. +44 7542 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager - PneumaticsRoss Canning Tel. +44 1628 533300Mob. +44 7517 email@example.com