1. Build in accordance with ISO6432 standard (8 ~ 25 Bore). Range extended up to 40mm Bore.
2. Standard front and rear covers have a fixed bumper pad installed which can reduce the end stroke impact, adjustable air cushioning also.
3. There are several options of rear end cover designs, which makes the installation of cylinder more convenient.
4. Anodised front and read covers with a stainless-steel barrel have a rolled riveted structure to form a reliable connection.
5. Stainless steel piston rod and cylinder barrels enables the cylinder to adapt general working environment as well as with corrosive.
6. A wide range of accessoiries allowing installation off your choice.
7. Various model types, double & single acting, thru rod, including adjustable stroke versions.