The Jaeger TD™ tube diffuser series combines cost-effective design, low installation costs, reliability and performance in intermittent and continuous aeration processes.
- Precision die-cut openings for high oxygen transfer efficiency and performance: The operating pressure (DWP) can be adjusted to the system specification by using different slit patterns varying the number and length of slits and the spacing between the slits
- Grooved internal tube design reduces headloss
- Active length from 200 – 1200 mm with standard lengths of 500 mm, 750 mm, and 1000 mm. Note overall length is longer than 'Active' diffusion. Check the brochure, or call us for clarification.
- Mounting onto round and square tube laterals.
- Different membrane materials (can be equipped with an anti-fouling surface based on nanotechnology):
- EPDM: municipal wastewater
- Low plasticizer EPDM: animal processing, food processing, beverage production
- Silicone: paper and petrochemical industry
- Polyurethane: petrochemical industry
Envirotech Sales ManagerChris Chaplin Tel. +44 1628 533300Mob. +44 7809 firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing DirectorGavin Hodges Tel. +44 1628 533300Mob. +44 77202 email@example.com