The disc diffuser series combines cost-effective design, low installation costs, reliability and performance in intermittent and continuous aeration processes.
- Precision die-cut openings for high oxygen transfer efficiency and performance: The operating pressure can be adjusted to customer or system specification by using different slit patterns varying the number and length of the slits and the spacing between the slits
- Active diameter between 184 mm and 295 mm
- Different standard and special membrane materials specially engineered for a wide spectrum of applications:
- EPDM: municipal wastewater
- Low plasticizer EPDM: animal processing, food processing, beverage production
- Silicone: pulp and paper industry, petrochemical and refining processes
All membrane materials can be equipped with an anti-fouling surface based on nanotechnology to prevent the build-up of solids and biological encrustations.
- Glass fibre reinforced polypropylene body plate and ring for maximum chemical, temperature and UV resistance
- Different orifice sizes to adapt to various airflows
- Check valve integrated into body plate, optional ball valve available
- Easy mounting on 3-inch and 4-inch IPS pipe as well as 90-mm and 110-mm diameter metric pipe of any thermoplastic material (PVC, CPVC, PP, ABS etc).
- EPDM rubber grommet
- Glue-on PVC saddle (for PVC only)
- Low maintenance requirements
- Standard units in stock for immediate shipment.
Envirotech Sales ManagerChris Chaplin Tel. +44 1628 533300Mob. +44 7809 firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing DirectorGavin Hodges Tel. +44 1628 533300Mob. +44 77202 email@example.com