Engler Float Switches
Engler Float switches now available from BIBUS (UK) Ltd!
Float switches are a great way of monitoring and controlling tank fluid levels. These sensors require no auxiliary power supply come with a range of connecting brackets and electrical adapters. Engler Float Switches are available in a range of materials and sizes making them ideal for a wide range of applications and industries including:
- Hydraulic Machinery
- Mechanical Engineering
- Liquid Management
- Food Industry
- Water Treatment
- And more…
Key Features & Advantages
- Easy and inexpensive mounting
- No auxiliary power supply necessary
- Masking of foam, conductivity, dielectric, pressure, vacuum, temperature e.g.
- Applicable in almost all kind of fluids
- Potential-free, switching voltage up to 230V
- Combinable with temperature switch or temperature sensor
The new “intelligent” in-line Actuator
In-line actuators with integrated controller (easyE-i) enable the use of MODBUS RTU on an RS485 serial communication. One of the most powerful standards. The easyE-i options provide everything from simple maintenance, control, and installation to a wide range of customisable settings and feedback that will help tailor the movement solution to your specific needs and application.
The integrated controller functions include:
• Adjustable start/stop ramp
• Adjustable current limit
• Internal Stroke limitation
• Internal temp. protection
• Plug & Play Solution with I-Connect-Box / DIN
• Industrial interface MODBUS RTU on RS485
Air Booster ABP2-HP1
CKD has expanded its range of air booster with the compact ABP2-HP1. This convinces by its compactness and the high life span - CKD factory specification at least 10 million switchings. The pressure is increased in a ratio of 2:1 to the max. output pressure of 9.9bar. The ABP2-HP1 is used where partially higher forces are required, such as gripper force in robotic applications. This allows the main network to be operated at a low pressure, resulting in significant cost savings. In the standard scope of delivery, the pressure intensifier is supplied with pressure gauge and high-performance silencer. Optionally, CKD offers the matching compressed air tanks and brackets.
Sang-A Stainless Steel One-Touch Fittings
New Sang-A Stainless Steel one-touch fittings are perfect for hot fluids & environments. These fittings have a working pressure of up to 20 bar, a temperature range from -20°c to 200°c and are suitable for Water, Oil, Air and Steam. Their key features include the following:
· wide variety of models to meet all needs
· Suitable for use in hot fluids and environments
· Excellent in chemical resistance and a product made of suitable material for use in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
· Stainless steel body having high strength and excellent durability
· Easy to connect/disconnect tube with one touch
· The parts are washed, assembled, and packed in a clean room
These fittings are SUS316 rated which has a range of benefits when compared to other qualities of Stainless Steel including:
· Corrosion resistance is good
· Superior Resistance to Chloride
· Resistance to Corrosive Chemicals
The qualities of SUS316 make it perfect for many applications including:
· Food Preparation
· Laboratory Equipment
· Pharmaceutical Equipment
· Marine Equipment
· Chemical Vessels
· And more
Lightweight Aluminium Gas Springs
Is weight a constant issue for your application?
That is why Bansbach developed a lighter alternative range of aluminium gas springs available from…
Bansbach Mini Gas Springs
Bansbach Mini Gas Springs have various cylinder diameter and stroke ranges
Congratulations Rebecca on 15 years!
A massive thank you and congratulations to our very own Rebecca Brown.
PTM Pneumatic Rotary agitators are highly efficient “low air consumption” stirring mechanisms