The compact high-performance air-operated valve for chemical liquids is available in port sizes from 1/8 inch to 1 inch for use in semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Compatible with fluid temperatures up to 160° The standard-specification valve controls fluids up to 90°(AMD**2, AMG**2, GAMD**2 Series)
- Assorted fitting variations
- PFA moulded body with integrated fitting The special resin body eliminates causes of particle formation.
- Selectable operation port position The operation port position is selectable from four directions (AMD**2 Series)
- Improved corrosion resistance
- No harmful polyvinyl chlorides No harmful polyvinyl chlorides generating toxic chlorine-based gases are used in actuator material (AMDZ/0, AMD**2, AMGZ/0, AMG*02, GAMD**2 Series)