With flap valve pump design to pump large solids.
The new flap valve pump was designed and engineered to address the problems normally associated with flap valve pumps. i.e. normally due to severe working conditions, there is often a need to remove a pump from service for repairs, cleaning or parts changeovers.
Based on field proven NDP series foundation, this pump has all of the features and benefits associated with every Yamada pump.
Ingenious flap valve design allows for passage of large solids up to 50 mm.
Easy access to valve chambers allows easy maintenance when you need it most without the need to remove the pump from service.
Vented diaphragm chambers serve to alleviate problems associated with tapper air/gas.
- Heavy-duty flap check valve permits passage of solids up to 50 mm
- Easy access to valve chambers for ease of maintenance
- Vented diaphragm chambers alleviate problems associated with trapped air/gas
- In-line maintenance facilitates servicing pump without removal from installation
- Top-suction/bottom-discharge design keeps solids from settling in pump
- Non-lubricated air valve
- Bolted construction
- Short-stroke technology improves diaphragm life
- Outside-accessible air valve
- Modular pilot valve design requires no dynamic O-rings to replace or repair